kuku

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Realise love...

Not trying to be mushy or wad.

But im totally in love...totally..

Totally in love with the new F4 song!

i cant stop helping myself from repeating the song non-stop. and yes, im listening to it now.

Had insonmia last nite, so to date its been more than a day i din sleep.

Ths song was in my mind last nite, the whole of last nite. I really have fallen in love with..this song.

Jas jas had been damn shag balls in camp for the past week, how i know?

I knew it cause we've not been talking much, so thats why i hate Bedok camp THIS much. like so inhuman lah. draining him out.

Sometimes i really miss the days when we could talk normally.

Few more hours to go, hopefully things will be back to normal.

Im really very shag out now, listening to my F4, needa go bath and off to play chess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home